Not sure that Bentley is even the best arm on the staff. Wilson and Sturgill are solid. Even Dotson can throw a little.
JIB has some good athletes in football, everyone knows that. Maybe they are the same ones playing baseball right now I don't know. But you are being arrogant when you try and say we beat everyone in football so watch out we are going to do the same in baseball just because of what athletes we have.
You got a reality check coming when you face Wise with that attitude. I would bet they will show you who they are and what they got. What they got is one of the best group of athletes in baseball, followed by one of the best in the state pitching (Cody Bently). That is just the truth like it or not. Sounds like you have a BIG EGO because of football, kinda immature if you ask me.
Not sure that Bentley is even the best arm on the staff. Wilson and Sturgill are solid. Even Dotson can throw a little.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I've seen them all pitch and IMO Bently is the best around in the LPD.
Welp regardless, it's a nice argument to have. You can never have enough pitching.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
cody is without a doubt the hardest throwing one out of the 3 but imo wilson is better jsut because his off speed stuff is a whole lot better then bentley's
but all 3 are great pitchers
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Me and Ronnie Turner were talking at the PV game, and we were saying that its been awhile since I have seen a curveball like Sturgill's. As that youngin' matures, that badboy is gonna be hellish for the opposition. Bentley does throw harder though, no doubt.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
The short-stop that you guys have...I think 46 this year...1 last year...can freaking throw wow...hes manly all around.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
That's Bentley
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be working Tuesday night, but I'm sure the boys in red will get it done. Funny post though: Since you beat us in football, you'll win on the diamond/ not be intimidated? LMFAO. Bad news is that we have had sorry football teams many a time the baseballers won state, and it's baseball time on the Reservation [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] We will return the gridiron favor by hammering Norhi on the diamond.
Wyrick is getting ready to be 14-1 vs Shupe.
3 givens in life:
1. You will die
2. The Government will screw you
3.JJK will dust the Raiders on the diamond
"Beating Norton: So easy a caveman can do it"
BTW: Before anybody gets their panties in a wad, I am just razzing my friends from Norton. I know full well that our boys are going to have to be ready to play to beat anybody in the LPD. I just listen to my buds give me down the road on the gridiron in the fall, so I return it in the spring [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
What I would like to know is why cant one team razz another team for the fun of it with out some one getting mad and saying you are too cocky you shouldnt make posts like that! What happened to the good old days? Its all in fun. The kids are having fun playing so why cant we have fun taunting one another without someone taking it to heart?
Exactly
I have a slew of friends from Norton, as well as know alot of those kids on the Burton squad. Yes, we and the Raiders are bitter rivals, and I sincerely hope we pound them in 5 Tuesday (the same as they hope), but the kids seem to be able to get along better than the adults sadly. I'm not going to sit around and fret whether anybody on this board likes what I do for a living or not. Public criticism comes with the job, but I am going to be decent enough to respect the fact that, like me, others on here work for a living, and you'll not see me take a popshot at their profession.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks